Broken Wings Index du Forum

Broken Wings Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

If You Were Me And Lived In Russia A Childs Introduction

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Broken Wings Index du Forum -> Broken Wings -> La Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kalakay

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: If You Were Me And Lived In Russia A Childs Introduction Répondre en citant

Exploring the world has never easier--or more fun!--than with Carole P. Roman's award-winning If You Were Me and Lived In... children's series. Continuing its globetrotting tradition, If You Were Me and Lived in...Russia explores the magic and wonder of this captivating country. As children ages three to eight take a leisurely stroll around Russia, they will come across some of the country's most recognizable sites, including the Kremlin, St. Basil's Cathedral, and the Red Square. Learn about Russia's yummy delicacies, like borscht and caviar, before playing popular Russian games like chess and "fipe"--a game children may know better as "tag"! Brimming with these and other fascinating facts, If You Were Me and Lived in...Russia is the perfect way to both entertain and educate your children about the great big world that exists outside their windows. From Russia's festive New Year's celebrations to popular Russian names, this charming addition to the If You Were Me and Lived in... family explains everything there is to know about one of the world's most historic destinations. Carole P. Roman is the award-winning author of the If You Were Me and Lived in... series, which won the Pinnacle Award for Best in Children's Nonfiction in 2012. She collaborated on this installment in the series with her five-year-old grandson, Alexander. Roman also writes the Captain No Beard series, the first of which was named a Kirkus Best of 2012, received a Star of Remarkable Merit, and won the Pinnacle Award in 2012.

Details:
price: $24.99
bound:
publisher: Chelshire, Inc. (April 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1947118595, 978-1947118591,
weight: 11 ounces (
filesize:

If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free iphone
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) view cheap kickass сhapter book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) read flibusta story writer epub
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book for mac
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) .fb2 download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book ZippyShare
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free mobile
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download android
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book text online view format
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) bookstore access selling online ebay
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) view cheap kickass сhapter book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book OneDrive
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book for android
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book tablet
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book pc free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) sale book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) wiki online full read shop
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book in English
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) online iBooks offline eng free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book tablet
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book for android
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) audio find store price download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) store book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) You search pdf online pdf
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book ZippyShare
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) store book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) link without registering selling online ebook
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) thepiratebay torrent download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) link without registering selling online ebook
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book format djvu
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) audio find store price download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book from htc online
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) .txt download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book without pay
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) kindle pdf book macbook mobile
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) direct link download german android price
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) audio book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free eReader touch how download reader
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book without pay
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) torrent download Rarbg free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free download via uTorrent
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book zipshare
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book cheap book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download from SaberCatHost pdf
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) .txt download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free download via uTorrent
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) kindle download free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) torrent download 1337x
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book Mega
If You Were Me and Lived In... Russia: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book 2shared

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 15:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Broken Wings Index du Forum -> Broken Wings -> La Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange